Treasures for body and mind

27 July, 2011

Goo Goo Dolls

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!! Finally saw The Goo Goo Dolls in concert, last night, one of the items in my bucket list!  They were very good, and I look forward to seeing them again.  Here are some of last night's photos...  




I did not get the pewter Goo Goo Dolls necklace, but I got t-shirts for everyone in the family.  Ann, yours will be in the mail soon!

As a bonus, here is the best photo I took of U2 a month ago...
That's Bono in the smokey light.
My jewelry was the one concession I made to dressing up last night.  It was HOT, so I wore as little as possible- running shorts, a wicking t-shirt, Tevas, and the fabulous diamond studs my love gave me.  Minus the diamonds, I've worn the same thing kayaking before.  I was terribly under dressed...never again.  At least the diamonds kept me from being a total ragbag.  And I was comfortable, even when there was a puddle of sweat in my seat.

More jewelry tomorrow.  I promise.

No comments: