Treasures for body and mind

18 March, 2011

Butterflies for Friday

Butterflies symbolize resurection...not only for Christians during Easter but wear one now in solidarity and hope for Japan's rebuilding and renaissance.

I've had a lot of Alex Monroe stuff lately on this blog- but I love it.  It's more dainty and sweet than my usual preference, but his craftmanship is superlative.  And, repeating myself, he's donating some of his procedes to relief for Japan; go to http://www.alexmonroe.com/.  Alexis Bittar is donating 100% at http://www.alexisbittar.com/.  At that site, go to his blog for more information.

For those who express themselves more flamboyantly (more my usual style):

From Dior's fine jewelry line.  They have a great sense of humor and fun over at Dior- check them out at www.diorjoaillerie.com/jewelry.html.   

Anyone else notice the ring is Lentan purple? Do you think they designed the ring to have a symbolic communication of sacrifice and resurection?  Naaaaahhhh- I doubt it.  But that does not mean it is not there! 





No comments: